趣文网,分享全网好句子、好文章!

电影《我的爸爸是森林之王(2017)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2023-11-21 04:14:01

相关推荐

电影《我的爸爸是森林之王(2017)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

Dr. Harrison, stop.

哈里森博士,站住

You can"t run forever.

你逃不掉的

There"s no escape, Doctor.

博士,你无路可逃了

You"re coming with us.

跟我们走吧

Don"t use your dart gun. We got him cornered.

别用飞镖枪,我们已经让他走投无路了

Argh! We were so close...

啊!煮熟的鸭子飞了…

Daddy.

爸爸

Hmm? Daddy.

嗯? 爸爸

Adam Harrison!

亚当·哈里森!

Huh? Oh, yes, sir?

嗯?哦,怎么了先生?

No sleeping in detention.

别在留堂时睡觉

Use this time for something productive.

利用这段时间做一些有益的事

What?

什么?

What"s going on back there?

后面是怎么回事?

That"s disgusting!

太恶心了!

Adam, what"s the problem?

亚当,怎么了?

It looks like someone stuck six packs of gum in my hair.

看来有人在我的头发里粘了六包口香糖

I didn"t see nothing.

我什么都没看到

Tony,

托尼,

go to the office.

到办公室去

Not again!

别这样!

Ow!

哦!

You"re dead, snitch!

你死定了,打小报告的!

Ow. Ow!

哦,哦!

Holy crap, what"s happening to me?

天哪,我是怎么了?

Oh!

哦!

Look at his shoes!

看他的鞋子!

Huh? What... What?

嗯?什么…什么?

Spaz alert.

注意点怪胎

He used to be in my History class.

他以前和我上过历史课

That"s why I changed classes.

这就是为什么我换了班

He"s got like no friends.

他没什么朋友

Hey, Adam. Are you okay?

嘿,亚当,你还好吗?

Don"t run, I don"t bite.

别跑,我又吃不了你

Well, look who it is.

嗯,看看这是谁

How ya doing snitch?

你怎么样了打小报告的?

Leave me alone.

离我远点

Hey there, mop-top, whatcha doin"?

嘿,拖把头,你在干嘛?

Are you on your way to the janitor"s closet?

你要躲进管理员的壁橱里吗?

"Cause you look like a mop!

因为你看起来就像一个拖把!

Good one!

好主意!

Seriously, that counts as a good one?

说真的,那算是个好主意吗?

Give me a break!

饶了我吧!

Good one!

好球!

That"s a good one.

太棒了

Get off me!

放开我!

What? You gonna rat me out again?

什么?你又要去出卖我吗?

Hard to say. It depends on the circumstances.

很难说,这要视情况而定

Wrong answer, snitch!

答错了,打小报告的!

Stop!

住手!

Okay, you"ve had enough.

好吧,已经够你受的了

Here, let me help you.

给,我来帮你

Look at his shoes! What a freak!

看他的鞋子!真是个怪胎!

Oh, hey, you forgot your backpack!

哦,嘿,你忘拿背包了!

Cha-ching! Two points!

唰…唰!两分!

Jerks...

混蛋…

It was those boys again wasn"t it?

又是那些男孩干的吗?

No, I told you. I was playing soccer

不是,我跟你说过的,我和我朋友

with my friends and the ball hit me in the face.

踢足球时,球打在我脸上了

Oh, yeah? What friends of yours play soccer?

哦,是吗?和你哪些朋友在踢足球?

Uh... The British ones...

呃…英国人…

My mates. But they call soccer "football."

我的伙伴们,但他们称足球为“橄榄球”

Oh, do they? And how did this happen?

哦,是吗?这是怎么回事呢?

Soccer can be a dangerous sport.

足球是一项危险的运动

Adam, quit messing around.

亚当,别胡闹了

What are we going to do about this?

我们该怎样把它们弄掉呢?

Either we chop it out, or we chew it out.

要么把它剪掉,要么就把它咬掉

I vote chew.

我提议咬掉

Ugh. I vote chop.

啊,我建议剪掉

Turn around.

转过去

You had such nice, long hair.

你长着这么漂亮的长发

At least they can"t make fun of my hair anymore.

至少他们再也不会取笑我的头发了

Holy crap!

天哪!

Adam, You"re gonna be late!

亚当,你要迟到了!

I"ll be down in a minute!

我马上就下来!

Adam...

亚当…

That"s not gonna work.

这可不行

What"s taking so long?

怎么要这么久?

Are you all right?

你没事吧?

I"m fine!

我没事!

I guess your meatloaf didn"t agree with me.

我认为你做的肉饼不太合我的口味

I thought you loved my meatloaf.

我以为你钟爱我做的肉饼

Love is a strong word. I like it.

爱就太夸张了,我喜欢而已

No, like"s too strong.

不,喜欢也太夸张了

Hey, I hate your meatloaf.

嘿,我讨厌你做的肉饼

What?

什么?

Listen, my meatloaf is...

听着,我做的肉饼是…

Oh, Adam.

哦,亚当

What? That hat...

干嘛? 那顶帽子…

What about it?

怎么了?

That was your father"s.

那是你爸爸的

Oh, sorry.

哦,抱歉

Why are you sorry?

为什么你要道歉?

I dunno.

我不知道

He died. I didn"t mean to make you sad.

他死了,我不是有意想让你伤心的

He was a great man.

他是个了不起的人

I wish I knew him.

我希望知道他的事

I did a sloppy job on your hair.

我把你的头发剪得太草率了

I must have been more tired than I thought.

我肯定是累糊涂了

Here, let"s put this back on.

给,戴回去吧

It looks good on you.

你戴起来很好看

Now hurry up, you"re going to be late for school.

快点,你上学要迟到了

I can"t believe you don"t like my meatloaf.

我才不信,你不喜欢我做的肉饼

I"ll let you in on a secret, Mom.

我告诉你一个秘密,妈妈

Nobody likes your meatloaf.

没人喜欢你做的肉糕

Okay. Well, enjoy your lunch.

好吧,嗯,享受你的午餐吧

It"s meatloaf, isn"t it?

是肉饼吗?

Mmm. Could be.

嗯,可能是

All powerful men have one thing in common.

所有有权势的人都有一个共同点

Great hair.

伟大的发型

HairCo toupees have been worn in secret

历史上的一些伟人

by some of the greatest men in history.

私下一直戴着假发

But you"re not here to be a part of our past,

但你们不属于历史

you"re here to be part of the future.

你们生在未来

Make no mistake, gentlemen, hair is a growth business.

别搞错了,先生们,头发是一项增值的行业

I"m afraid we"ll need to ask you for your cameras.

恐怕我们得先保管下你们的相机了

Huh?

嗯?

Mr. Kobayashi, I must insist.

小林先生,我必须再次强调

Oh.

Ooh.

This is where the magic happens.

这就是魔法产生的地方

The future isn"t toupees, no, no, no.

未来没有假发,没有,没有,没有

The future lies in growing real hair.

未来在于生长出真正的头发

We"re not talking about embarrassing hair plugs,

我们不是在谈论令人尴尬的植发

useless scalp massagers, or fancy shampoo.

无用的头皮按摩器,或者奇特的洗发水

We"re talking about genetic engineering.

我们说的是基因工程

State of the art DNA manipulation.

操纵DNA的最新进展

We"re on the verge of a major breakthrough

我们正临近于一项重大突破

that will change the lives of hundreds of millions of people...

这将改变数亿人的生活…

And make us a fortune in the process.

并且在这个过程中会给我们带来财富

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
显示评论内容(3)
  1. 哈喽哈喽2024-02-10 09:29哈喽哈喽[云南省网友]203.24.13.92
    我听说这部电影很感动人心,看到剧本中的对白,一定会更加深入人心,期待去看!
    顶0踩0
  2. Mr Xù2024-01-14 07:44Mr Xù[天津市网友]43.250.219.6
    这部电影中英文对照的台词剧本一定很有趣,可以学习英语,还能了解电影的台词情节,太实用了!
    顶0踩0
  3. 蔡杜杰2023-12-18 05:59蔡杜杰[广西网友]61.51.211.229
    太棒了,我正好想找一部温暖感人的电影来看,一定要找来看看《我的爸爸是森林之王》!
    顶4踩0
相关阅读
电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice 我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret labor

2010-03-12

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果Whats the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really dont get why I couldnt go

2009-08-23

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我得仔细思量Ive really got to use发挥我的想象My imagination给自己找个借口To think of good reasons继续好好活

2020-09-18

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna Elsa 马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon 公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblins evil spell

2023-11-20

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The

2007-01-23