一见如故这个词语好假,明明都有岁月的痕迹,却还要违心。
The word "as it is at first sight" is very fake. It is obvious that it has traces of time, but it goes against one"s heart.
等到落日落到山上,我就带着你去叔叔漫天的繁星。
When the sun sets on the mountain, I will take you to the stars.
曾经的一时冲动,长久以来的思念,都是你。
Oncetheimpulse,long-termmiss,areyou.
你要相信,有人会不远万里踏着时间的尾巴来看你。
You have to believe that someone will come all the way to see you.
十八岁的时候,我就喜欢你,二十八岁的时候,我还是喜欢你。
When I was 18, I liked you. When I was 28, I still liked you.
爱情总是会像太阳升起的时候,慢慢升温。
Love always rises like the sun.
希望我们之间的感情,能拨开云雾,有个结果。
Ihopetherelationshipbetweenuscangetridofthecloudsandhavearesult.
秋意渐浓,希望我的心情不会渐凉。
Autumn gradually thick, I hope my mood will not gradually cool.
一块石头放在脚下,就是路,放在寺院,就是佛像,这就是自身价值。
Ifastoneisplacedatthefoot,itistheroad.Ifitisplacedatthetemple,itistheBuddhastatue.Thisisitsownvalue.
漫漫的相似孤独夜,只有微风拂过,让我们的相思永远连在一起。
Long lonely night, only the breeze blowing, let our Acacia forever together.
人偶娃娃是悲哀的,给他一个玩伴他也不会高兴。
Doll is sad, give him a playmate he will not be happy.
向我这样坚强的人,身上不仅背负着责任,还有养家糊口。
A strong man like me not only bears responsibility, but also supports his family.