感谢你欣赏我这个不为人知的小角落。
Thank you for enjoying my little corner.
对此视而不见并不重要
It doesn"t matter to turn a blind eye to it
当与你争吵冷战时,感觉好像被整个世界抛弃了。
When I quarrel with you, I feel as if I have been abandoned by the whole world.
""如果你能联系我
"If you could contact me
冬天的笔墨
The ink and brush in winter
那我就永远都在。
Then I"ll always be there.
即使我心中的风,也都吹向你
Even the wind in my heart will blow to you
事实,是个大熔炉。
In fact, it"s a melting pot.
从此
from then on
只为心相念;最好的爱情
Only for the heart; The best love
无长亭古道
Wuchangting ancient road
我推了那么多人,可还是没有等你。
I pushed so many people, but I didn"t wait for you.
对待他人是礼貌,对你的温柔是真心
It"s polite to treat others, and it"s sincere to be gentle with you
如此无力地表达爱之时
So powerless to express love
事实上,其他人只是怕臭而已。
In fact, other people are just afraid of the smell.
在宁静的角落里散去
Scattered in a quiet corner
更加愚蠢的是互相暗恋。
What"s more stupid is the secret love.
只是为了你
Just for you
实际上只是你想的而已。
Actually, it"s just what you think.
如果他再说这些话,我就不会记得了。
If he said that again, I wouldn"t remember.
有朝一日将会举杯
There will be a toast one day
接受各种失望后,才发现一个人真的很好。
After accepting all kinds of disappointments, I find that a person is really good.
永不重演。
Never again.
你并不喜欢我,这就是天方夜谭。
You don"t like me. That"s a myth.
总有人想好好地保护你,
There are always people who want to protect you,
一种不可能实现的
An impossible implementation
一个亲自推你走的人其实更希望你留下。
A person who pushes you away personally actually wants you to stay.