至此,我的如意算盘和喜悦应该告一段落了。
At this point, my wishful thinking and joy should come to an end.
我终于准备好没有你的余生了,我希望你能放我一马,不要再多看一眼就让我的决心彻底崩溃。
I"m finally ready to live the rest of my life without you. I hope you will cut me some slack before one more glance destroys my resolve.
眼泪不自觉地流下来,最后擦干,说再见。
Tears involuntarily flow down, finally dry, say goodbye.
我赤手空拳唱歌,你弹肖邦,我却瞎了。
I sing with my bare hands, you play Chopin, and I go blind.
我有多坏,我的心无法和她的笑容相比。
How bad I am, my heart can"t match her smile.
原来我也会脆弱。
Originally I will be fragile /.
眼泪不断落下,但我还是忘不了你带给我的爱。
Tears keep falling, but I still can"t forget the love you brought me.
既然你会把我们拆散,那你当初为什么要和我在一起?
If you"re gonna break me up, why did you put me together in the first place?
你的记忆里有多少页?怎样才能读懂自己的音阶?
How many pages are there in your memory? How do you read your own musical scale?
别让我知道你过得不好,别让我失望,好好生活。
Don"t let me know you"re having a bad time. Don"t let me down. Help you live.
不是太固执,而是怕示弱,没人给我搭肩膀。
Not too stubborn, but afraid of showing weakness, no one to give me a shoulder.
从相交到平行,是你的错还是我的错?
From intersecting to parallel. Is it your fault or mine?
你的爱就像彩虹,我张开手,却只能抓住风。
Your love is like a rainbow. I open my hand, but can only grasp the wind.
如果只是遇见,留不住,不如不遇见。
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other, THEN I wish we had never encountered.