茴香豆的多种写法:Long time no see的多种表达和口语训练
一、用中文“学”英语:
同样是学习Long time no see,如果我们需要逐条都翻译成中文才能“理解”其中的意思,就很容易严重依赖中文而“学”成下面这个样子:
1.Long time no see.
好久不见。
2.Haven't seen you for weeks.
几周没见到你了。
3. It's been (such) a long time.
好久(好久)不见。
4. How long has it been?
我们多久没见了?
5. It's been too long.
太久没见了。
6. It's been ages since we last met.
自从我们上次见面已经过去许多年了。
7. I'm so happy to see you again.
又见到你我太高兴了。
8. Fancy meeting you here.
没想到在这遇见你。
9. You haven't been around much lately, have you?
你最近没怎么在这里露面,是不是?
10. It's always a pleasure to see you.
见到你总让我很高兴。
11. Where have you been hiding?
你躲哪儿去了?
12. How come I never saw you?
我怎么一直都没见到你?
13. What have you been up to all these years?
这么些年来你都在忙什么呢?
14. How've you been all these years?
这些年来过得如何?
其实所有这些句子都是表达同样的一个意思,只不过是写成了“茴香豆有几种写法”罢了,没必要每个句子都要附上中文才能理解:在学习英语的过程中,中文给我们带来太多的“负迁移”,反而严重影响我们真正掌握英语,尤其是借英语练口语。
二、既然语言都存在“一义多说”,我们直接用英语理解英语,同时练口语:
1.Okay.Got you.We/You have many ways to say:Long time no see ,in English.
They have almost the same meaning.For example,
2.When we say:Long time no see,we mean/we can also say:Haven't seen you for weeks.
3. When we say:Haven't seen you for weeks,we mean/we can also say:It's been (such) a long time.
4. When we say:It's been such a long time,we mean/we can also say:How long has it been?
5. When we say:How long has it been,we mean/we can also say:It's been too long.
6. When we say:How long has it been,we mean/we can also say:It's been ages since we last met/we saw each other(记住:since 引导的句子,谓语必须是过去时)
7.When we say:It's been ages since we last met/we saw each other,we mean/we can also say:I'm so happy to see you again.
8. When we say:I'm so happy to see you again,we mean/we can also say:Fancy meeting you here.
9. When we say:Fancy meeting you here,we mean/we can also say:You haven't been around much lately, have you?
10. When we say:You haven't been around much lately, have you,we mean/we can also say:It's always a pleasure to see you.
11.When we say:It's always a pleasure to see you,we can also say/we mean:Where have you been hiding?
12. When you say:Where have you been hiding,you mean/you can also say:How come I never saw you?
13. When you say:How come I never saw you,you mean/you can also say:What have you been up to all these years?
14. When you say:What have you been up to all these years,you mean/you can also say:How've you been all these years?
都是些再简单不过的英语就没必要依然依赖中文理解了。
小结:我们只有对自己“心狠”一点,让自己的思维进入一种全英文状态,忘掉中文,我们为之努力的英语或许才会取得那么一点点来之不易的进步。