学着衡量得失,学着保持习惯,
Learn to measure gains and losses, learn to keep habits,
那我就问你是否愿意出来看看星星。
Then I"ll ask if you want to come out and see the stars.
生活的地点是不相同的。
The place of life is different.
没有任何事物是不图人的。
Nothing is human.
阳光柔和地沉下,
The sun sank softly,
人靠行动而生,不靠思想而生。
Man is born by action, not by thought.
能够体谅你的情感的人真的很难得。
It"s really hard for someone who can understand your feelings.
你跑到别人跟前去,我永远阻止不了。
You run to others, I can never stop it.
胜于我所见过的所有的山河美景。
Better than all the mountains and rivers I have ever seen.
四月愚人,不敢说爱。
April fool, dare not say love.
你的粉底液就是洗漱室的漱口液,
Your foundation solution is the gargle of the rinse room.
还有人说喜欢我,但没人能坚持到底。
Others say they like me, but no one can stick to it.
希望能有机会殊途同归,我可以和你谈谈这件事。
I hope I can have a chance to go together. I can talk to you about it.
一点一点地感到满足。
Feel satisfied little by little.
反复发作就像什么大病一样
It"s like a big illness
有智慧的人即使是失败,也会选择时间。
Wise people choose time even if they fail.
转个大弯,重新开始一段浪漫
Turn around a big bend and start a romance again
那是要别人服从我们的意愿。”
It"s about being obedient to our will. "
现在是冬天,谁说的?
It"s winter now. Who said that?
受打击的年龄似乎比什麽都不如人意
The age of the attack seems to be less than satisfactory
他人弹奏的琴棋样样精通,
Others play all kinds of chess and piano skills,
没能搭上或搭上汽车都很遗憾,
It"s a pity that I didn"t get on or get on the car,
我从来不唱你这首歌,
I never sing you,
你可以砍下所有的花,
You can cut off all the flowers,