因为星克,你知道星星有多重吗?
Because of Starbuck, do you know the weight of stars?
多喜乐长宁静
More joy, more peace
这个世界从未感同身受。
The world has never felt the same.
欲望真是一个持久的招数。
Desire is a lasting trick.
只有自律,才能点亮梦想。
Only self-discipline can light up the dream.
找我的皮筋主人!
Find my owner!
夏风吹拂着城市的喧闹。
The summer wind blows the noise of the city.
想象一个小朋友在你身边左右陪伴着你。
Imagine a child around you.
下半辈子还长,请指教。
The second half of my life is still long, please advise.
你应该相信你现在为将来所放弃的一切
You should believe what you give up now for the future
今夏去看海吧,让海浪把不愉快的事情卷起来。
Go to see the sea this summer, let the waves roll up the unpleasant things.
没有多少,一个拥抱,一个你。
Not much, one hug, one you.
不管怎样,我还可以浪费一辈子。
Anyway, I can waste my life.
不要无所求,也不要无所感激。
Don"t ask for nothing and don"t be grateful.
夏风我永远记得,清晰地说过要热死我。
I will always remember the summer wind, clearly said to heat me to death.
三分钟就能爱上你
I can fall in love with you in three minutes
把所有不好的东西都贴上“永远”的标签。
Label all the bad things "forever.".
想像一下你是不同的。
Imagine that you are different.
好孩子,别动,我去找你。
Good boy, don"t move. I"ll find you.
六月份我们都做回了孩子们。
We all went back to being children in June.
不要陷入内心,不要陷入感情。
Don"t fall into the heart, don"t fall into the feelings.
能不能跟这个世界请个假,我想走一会儿。
Can I take a leave from the world? I want to walk for a while.
梦里遇见你,我不介意。
I don"t mind meeting you in my dream.