我不做临时工,也不做长期工,我只要做你的老公。
I don"t do temporary work or long-term work. I just want to be your husband.
让我做你的长期饭票吧,给你喂得白白胖胖的。
Let me be your long-term meal ticket. I"ll feed you for nothing.
我们的誓言结束在那个黄昏,我却每天哭醒在早晨。
Our vows ended in the evening, but I wake up in the morning crying every day.
你说你是一阵风,而我是被风吹落的树叶。
You say you are a gust of wind, and I am a leaf blown off by the wind.
我想我表达的不够清楚,结束吧,是我爱过就好了。
I don"t think I expressed it clearly enough. Let"s end it. I just loved it.
其实也没有那么无所谓,只是装作不痛而已。
In fact, it doesn"t matter. It"s just pretending it doesn"t hurt.
是放开你,放过自己,我就能不失眠了。
Is to let go of you, let go of myself, I can not insomnia.
眼睛都已经睁不开了,脑袋还要想着你。
I can"t open my eyes any more, and I have to think about you.
我好像除了喜欢你,也没有别的事情干。
It seems that I have nothing to do but like you.
这个夏天我好闲,反正闲着也是闲着,不如谈个恋爱,甜一甜。
This summer I am idle, anyway, idle is idle, it is better to fall in love, sweet.
喜欢你的那一刻,我觉得柠檬都是甜的。
When I like you, I think lemons are sweet.
我可以做个小孩吗?我可以在你面前做个小孩吗?
Can I be a child? Can I be a child in front of you?
我不想执着了,真的太痛了。
I don"t want to be persistent. It really hurts.
原本是两个陌生人,现在变成了最亲密的人。
Originally two strangers, now they are the closest.
如果你不要告白,那我也不猜了,就这样吧。
If you don"t want to tell me, I won"t guess. That"s it.