如果没有被爱,你会感到卑微、惶恐和痛苦。
If you are not loved, you will feel humble, frightened and miserable.
很多时候,他对你的主动置之不理,甚至把你的问候看作是打扰。
Many times, he ignores your initiative and even regards your greeting as an interruption.
还有些人生来就尖刻,最喜欢揭别人的短,在别人的伤口上撒盐。
Some people are also born sharp, like to expose others" short, in others" wounds sprinkled with salt.
他人面前显摆,以免招来嫉妒;
Others are shown in front of them to avoid envy;
后来,会有很多未知的风景要相遇,在没有遇到最好的人之前,不要错过最好的自己。
Later, there will be many unknown scenery to meet, before meeting the best people, do not miss the best themselves.
或许,在这之前,你从来没有想过要将余生献给别人。
Maybe, before that, you never thought about giving the rest of your life to others.
在恋爱中做事的方式,同样可以反映一个人的心态。
The way you do things in love can also reflect a person"s mentality.
勇敢地爱着他,爱着他,你自然会看到希望,也会更愿意和他在一起。
Love him bravely, love him, you will naturally see hope, and will be more willing to be with him.
有骨的人只爱自己,永远学不会成就别人。
People with bones love themselves, and they will never learn to make others.
不断地迎合取悦他人,只是为了探求对方的私隐,好找点乐子。
Constantly cater to please others, just to seek the other party"s privacy, good for fun.
一开始就结束一段关系,人总是习惯性地摆布。
At the beginning, people always get used to putting a relationship to an end.
害怕只怕,走到最后,你会亲眼见证她和别人的交往。
Fear is only fear. When you go to the end, you will witness her contacts with others.
谁知,后来仍未被珍惜,有那份温柔,遇见了新鲜的人,一转头就开始冷落你。
Who knows, later still not be cherished, have that gentle, met the fresh person, a turn to begin to cool you.