原来这个世界上最让人心痛的爱,是爱而不得。
It turns out that the world"s most painful love, love and not.
几句温暖的话,比你想象的更能帮到别人。
A few warm words can help more than you think.
偶尔,我一个人站在黄昏的荒野,代替你主持夕阳的葬礼。
Occasionally, I stand alone in the dusk of the wilderness, instead of you presided over the sunset funeral.
曾被爱伤得彻底才把自己关的那么紧。
Have been loved hurt completely just shut yourself so tight.
如果等待可以换来奇迹的话,我宁愿等下去,哪怕一年,抑或一生!
If you can wait for a miracle, I would rather wait, even a year, or life!
可惜你我山南水北,想抱抱你也没有机会
Unfortunately, you and I have no chance to hug you
当依靠的肩膀不在,当我的眼泪流干,当我决定放手,我的心已不在。
When the shoulder to rely on is not, when my tears dry, when I decided to let go, my heart has not.
行路难,不在水不在山,只在人情反覆间。
The road is difficult, not in the water not in the mountain, only in the human repeated.
第一次哭是因为你不在,第一次笑是因为遇到你,第一次笑着流泪是因为不能拥有你!
The first cry because you are not, the first smile because I met you, the first smile tears because I can"t have you!
你不动,我也不动,两人逐渐越走越远。
You do not move, I do not move, the two gradually walk farther and farther.
我不想用离开的方式,叫你去珍惜。
I don"t want to leave the way, ask you to cherish.
断了联络,断了思念,最后的希望已灰飞湮灭,心已疲倦,痛吗?不懂。
Broken contact, broken thoughts, the last hope has ash fly annihilation, the heart has tired, pain?Don"t understand.
我将一切回忆掩埋,只想拥有一个美好的未来。
I bury all the memories, just want to have a good future.
没有结果的结果对你我来说也许是一种寂寞的解脱。
The result of no result may be a lonely relief for you and me.