你说我会遇到更好的人,但实际上你想有更好的人。
You said I"d meet someone better, but really you want someone better.
我理解你的困难,我理解你的困难,我非常尊重你这样做的理由。没关系,我没有生气,我只是失望,仅此而已。
I understand your difficulties, I understand your difficulties, and I greatly respect your reasons for doing this. It"s okay. I"m not angry. I"m just disappointed, that"s all.
我就是这样的人,也只能这样。我觉得我被埋葬了,我过得很好,我死不起。
That"s who I am, and that"s what I have to be. I feel buried, I have a good life, I can"t afford to die.
你是我想要的一切。你为什么一直说再见?
You"re everything I ever wanted. Why do you keep saying goodbye?
经历太多,你会对很多事情失去感觉。
Experience too much and you lose your sense of things.
世界上没有真正的幸福。幸福中夹杂着烦恼和担忧。
There is no real happiness in the world. Happiness is mixed with trouble and worry.
没心没肺的人现在有着令人揪心的过去。
Heartless people now have a troubling past.
时间会告诉你,世界上所有的东西都会过期。
Time will tell you that everything in the world will expire.
永远不要忘记,会有回响。这是电影里的桥。
Never forget, there will be echoes. This is the bridge from the movie.
看不透的话,还是含糊不清的好。太清楚了,但你不开心。
If not, it is better to be vague. All too well, but you"re not happy.
不要沉溺于过去。人们总是有新的生活。
Don"t dwell on the past. People are always moving on.
我疯狂地收集每一个快乐的瞬间,用它们来反击每一个糟糕的日子。当一束光进入黑暗,它是有罪的。
I frantically collected every happy moment and used it to counter every bad day. When a light goes into darkness, it is sinful.
其实有些感情只有你自己后悔。
In fact, there are some feelings only you regret.
在你最无助的时候,你真的可以看到很多人。
You can really see a lot of people when you are at your most helpless.
有些人出生在终点线,而不是赢在起跑线。
Some people are born at the finish line instead of winning at the starting line.