1没必要再努力争取,横竖我都显得多余。
There"s no need to fight for it. I"m redundant.
2我动一次心不容易你还让我输了。
It"s not easy for me to move my heart once, and you let me lose.
3我也不明白,为什么我们忽然就不合适了?
I don"t understand why we suddenly don"t fit in?
4不想再做一个,被丢在半路的小朋友了。
I don"t want to be a child who is left on the way.
5就是因为你笑的没心没肺,所以才会没人发现你的眼泪。
It is because you laugh heartless, so no one will find your tears.
6从什么时候开始,学会了不解释?
When did you learn not to explain.
7疼,为什么还不放手呢?因为放手更疼!
Pain, why not let go? Because letting go is more painful!
8别说我变了,知道有句话叫拜你所赐吗?
Don"t say that I have changed. Do you know that there is a word to worship you.
9安慰别人一套一套,安慰自己绳子一套。
Comfort others one by one, comfort yourself with ropes.
10若不是因为爱你,谁会死乞白赖地往你的世界挤?
If it is not because of love you, who will beg for nothing to squeeze into your world?
11我们的故事,以我打扰开始,以我多余结束。
Our story begins with my interruption and ends with my redundancy.