我们本来就是平平无奇的小人物,输了就是输了。
We are ordinary little people. If we lose, we lose.
我们每天都是见一面少一面,有什么来日方长啊,都是减法。
We see each other every day, less than one. What"s the future? It"s subtraction.
我虽然不知道去何方,但是我现在已经在路上了。
I don"t know where to go, but I"m on my way now.
人生就像吃葡萄,你永远不知道下一个是什么味道。
Life is like eating grapes. You never know what you"re going to get.
每个人的人生都像喝咖啡一样,谁都不想喝,但是却又不得不喝。
Everyone"s life is like drinking coffee. No one wants to drink it, but they have to.
我们这辈子遇见的每一个人,其实都是早已命中注定的事情。
Everyone we meet in this life is predestined.
在逆境中,我学会了时刻都在忍耐。在顺境的时候,我记得收敛自己。
In adversity, I learned to be patient all the time. In good times, I remember to restrain myself.
大家嘴上都在说钱难赚,但是没有哪个人说不赚钱了。
Everyone is saying that money is hard to earn, but no one says that it is no longer profitable.
妈妈没有放弃任何一个不听话的孩子,所以我们也不要轻易说放弃。
Mother did not give up any disobedient children, so we should not easily say give up.
不要问我今天过得好不好,今天的喝的酒比昨天多一点。
Don"t ask me if I"m having a good day. I drink more wine today than yesterday.
现在终于学会对于喜欢听的歌曲,安安静静的一个人在听。
Now I finally learn to listen to the songs I like to listen to quietly.
当我遇到喜欢人的时候,我就在远远的,深情地看着他。
When I meet someone I like, I look at him from afar and affectionately.