就算终有一别也别辜负了相遇。
Even if there is a don"t also don"t live up to meet.
我翻看从前,试图回去你给的那个世界,猛然发现,那些已经全部过去了。
I look at the past, trying to go back to the world you give, suddenly found that all those have passed.
交错的线,距离终究越来越远。
Staggered line, distance after all more and more far.
说出口的伤痛都已平复,绝口不提的才触及心底。
Say the pain has been calm, speechless to touch the bottom of my heart.
如果有一天我变了,请你记住,有一句话叫做拜你所赐。
If one day I change, please remember, there is a word called thanks to you.
有点寂寞,有点痛,有点张扬,有点不知所措,有点需要安慰。
A little lonely, a little pain, a little publicity, a little at a loss, a little need to comfort.
即使你淡出我的生命,却仍然占据我的记忆。
Even if you fade out of my life, but still occupy my memory.
别再用我的过去来评价我了,我早就不是以前那个我了。
Stop judging me by my past. I"m not who I used to be.
如果有天我不能替你撑伞,那我就陪你淋雨。
If one day I can not take your umbrella, then I will accompany you in the rain.
我们总会被最初的感动压上全部的执着。
We will always be moved by the initial pressure on all the persistent.
看到书上说,人都想要追求自己的幸福,这是本能,无可厚非,那被丢下的人又算什么。
Read the book said that people want to pursue their own happiness, this is instinct, there is no blame, that was left behind what is what.
我只是想有一个人明白我,即使我什么都没说。
I just want someone to understand me even I don"t say a word.