我以为自己是一个受够了孤独的人。
I thought I was a person who had enough of loneliness.
从淘气夏里出来
Come out of mischievous summer
只需仰望夜空
Just look up at the night sky
月球不会朝你冲来,但是我会不远万里
The moon won"t come for you, but I"ll be far away
四面着火,无一可逃
There is no escape from the fire on all sides
到太阳那儿
To the sun
然后我会再开始描述你。
And then I"ll start describing you.
死者需要棺材。每个人都有他需要的东西。女性需要谎言
The dead need coffins. Everyone has what he needs. Women need lies
一次又一次的相遇
Meet again and again
所有的事情我都能迎刃而解,找到你。
I can handle everything and find you.
浮云莫问
Don"t ask
你真漂亮,我没夸耀你,
You are so beautiful. I don"t boast about you,
但是你比夏天更可爱,比夏天更温和。
But you are more lovely than summer, more gentle than summer.
许多时候不知道如何去表达。
Many times I don"t know how to express it.
如此回头,清凉一笑吧。
So back, cool smile.
想你的时候就安静下来,觉得一切都是那么的美好。
When I miss you, I will calm down and feel that everything is so beautiful.
这件毛衣很软,
This sweater is very soft,
抛弃我们
Abandon us
这一刻的云彩
The clouds of this moment
藏北无你之南何欢
North Tibet without you
但愿我们能在平凡的日子里,一遍遍地相爱。
I hope we can fall in love again and again in ordinary days.
修行的人要有足够的禅定,
Practitioners should have enough meditation,
我会一直想念你的。
I will always miss you.
永远都是善良的,澄澈的。
Always kind and clear.
灯光照亮万家。三分泉七分月,
Lights light up all homes. Three springs, seven months,
但愿我是你要找的人,而不是在权衡了利弊之后觉得自己还可以
I hope I"m the one you"re looking for instead of feeling ok after weighing the pros and cons