我心里的难过从来都没有被人看出来过,可能是因为我的演技太好了吧。
The sadness in my heart has never been seen. Maybe it"s because of my acting skills.
每天都要演一个没有任何情绪的成年人,演的我都有些怀疑这就是真实的我。
Every day I have to play an adult without any emotion. I doubt that this is the real me.
原来没有了我的打扰,你过的比以前更快乐了。
It turns out that without my interference, you are happier than before.
让我最难过最心酸的事是,我喜欢你,你不喜欢我。
Let me most sad most sad thing is, I like you, you don"t like me.
说了再也不见的人,再见面会是怎样的场景。
Said the person that never sees again, what kind of scene will meet again.
等你什么时候不再出现在我的梦里,我会再去试着爱这世界万物。
When you no longer appear in my dream, I will try to love all things in the world.
我常常会发呆,待着待着,眼泪不知道怎么就流出来了。
I often daze, stay, tears do not know how to flow out.
为了让你放弃我,我变成了一个你不喜欢的我。
In order to let you give up me, I became a me you don"t like.
难道懂事的人就应该被剥夺快乐的权利吗?
Should sensible people be deprived of the right to happiness?
你不会明白我的失落,更不会了解我的难过。
You won"t understand my loss, let alone my sadness.
其实心里难过的事儿,我自己都不知道怎么讲才能讲得清楚。
In fact, I don"t know how to explain the sad things in my heart.
不懂我的人,我不想去解释了,懂我的人根本就不用解释。
People who don"t understand me, I don"t want to explain. People who understand me don"t need to explain at all.
不喜欢我,就不要靠我这么近,让我误以为你喜欢我。
Don"t like me, don"t be so close to me, let me mistakenly think you like me.