不管是力量还是其他,都希望通过努力而堂堂正正地获得
No matter it"s strength or anything else, we all hope to achieve it through hard work
属于我们的那份温情即将来临
The warmth that belongs to us is coming
最近我有近视眼,但我只能看见你在眼前。
Recently I have myopia, but I can only see you in front of me.
彼此「看得起」才行。
Only when we look up to each other.
别被雨淋着了,不然你会长出可爱的花儿。
Don"t get caught in the rain, or you will grow lovely flowers.
这个说永不离开,最后说对不起的人。
The one who said never leave and finally said sorry.
这世上没有错,是谁让你看起来不好,又没钱。
There"s nothing wrong in the world. Who makes you look bad and have no money.
每走一步,我们都是一种生活体验,
Every step we take is a life experience,
你的迟到几乎使我认为地球上没有这样的人。
Your lateness almost makes me think that there is no such person on earth.
只有你自己才能超越自己。
Only you can surpass yourself.
再温和一点也不会有偏爱和例外。
No matter how mild, there will be no preference or exception.
脾气坏的孩子总是被抛弃。
Bad tempered children are always abandoned.
当我想说和不想说的时候,你总是不知道有多失望。
When I want to say and do not want to say, you always do not know how disappointed.
嘴巴僵硬的女孩和固执的男孩终归会错过。
A girl with a stiff mouth and a stubborn boy will miss it in the end.
了解我之后,再喜欢我。
After you get to know me, like me again.
有时你必须装出很开心的样子,这样才不会被问到“你怎么了?”
Sometimes you have to pretend to be happy so you don"t get asked, "what"s the matter with you?"
今夏要一起喝苏打水吗
Would you like a soda this summer
希望万里无云,我也期待着你。
I hope it"s cloudless, and I"m looking forward to you.