友情提示:本文共有 1820 个字,阅读大概需要 4 分钟。
岁月静悄悄的,我只希望有一个共同的繁荣。
The years are quiet, I only hope to have a common prosperity.
我和春风是路人。
Chunfeng and I are passers-by.
你可以用秋水来摘天上的星星。
You can use autumn water to pick the stars in the sky.
回首往事,总会有一个光头,带着深深的爱。
Looking back, there will always be a bald man with deep love.
当你说孤独时,感觉就像是很久很久以前,当星星闪耀在13个州的时候。
When you say lonely, it feels like a long time ago, when the stars were shining in 13 states.
在这个世界上,每个人都有自己的雪,每个人都有自己的朦胧和光明。
In this world, everyone has his own snow, everyone has his own hazy and bright.
英译汉第一次见面只是昙花一现,但这次重逢却是一场意外。
The first meeting was just a flash in the pan, but the reunion was an accident.
你是铁马,你是冰川。
You are iron horse, you are glacier.
祝你一路走来有个好伙伴。
I wish you a good companion along the way.
祝你们幸福,不要再装模作样了。
I wish you happiness and stop pretending.
愿你拥有人生中最美好的时光。
May you have the best time of your life.
遇到你是我的幸运,尽管我很难过。
It"s my luck to meet you, though I"m very sad.
他世故,不是因为他了解世界,而是因为他远离世界。
He is worldly, not because he knows the world, but because he is far away from the world.
人与人之间触摸的温暖与温馨被识破,童心远未失落。
The warmth and warmth of touch between people is seen through, and the childlike innocence is far from lost.
世界是深邃纯净的。
The world is deep and pure.
如果世界是幸福的,我们愿意在江湖里钓鱼、砍柴、耕种、学习、散步。
If the world is happy, we are willing to fish, cut firewood, farm, study and walk in the river and lake.
如果繁荣崩溃,深渊在一边,我们就会死。
If prosperity collapses and the abyss is on one side, we will die.
总有一天,你和我会结婚的。
One day, you and I will get married.
一个妻子,两个妃子和三四个孩子。
One wife, two concubines and three or four children.
五六年过去了,沧桑成了老梦。
Five or six years later, the vicissitudes of life have become an old dream.
剩下的两三个人只是年轻轻浮,老了就叹息。
The remaining two or three were just young and frivolous, sighing when they were old.
限量版的朋友圈干净文案,天空满天繁星,这是你眼中的期盼
说到心坎里的晚安句子,我只想安静地做我自己
那些散落人间惊艳你的绝美句子,要自律,不要多愁善感
值得收藏的情绪长文案,天空满天繁星,这是你眼中的期盼
很努力很自律的句子,这个世界总是比你想象的更令人兴奋
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《人生感悟句子 在这个世界上 每个人都有自己的雪》,同时在此感谢原作者。