经典台词- Gone With The Wind飘
导读:以美国南北战争为背景,讲述了主人公斯嘉丽与白瑞德之间一段跌宕起伏的爱情故事。斯嘉丽一句“明天又是新的一天”,鼓舞了众多对爱情、生活失去信心的人们重新站立起来。
1. Whatever comes, I"ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事 , 我都会像现在一样爱你 , 直到永远
2. Sir, you"re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生 , 你可真不是个君子 , 小姐 , 你也不是什么淑女。
3. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报 , 我总要得到报酬。
4. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
5. We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
6. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
7. Frankly , my dear, I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
8. You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
9. I think it"s hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
10. Home. I"ll go home. And I"ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
关注微信公众号:读出英文之美,更多双语美文和原声朗读在等你