第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《乌鸦(2012)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2013-05-19

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果1849年10月7日 埃德加·爱伦·坡奄奄一息地躺在马里兰州巴尔的摩的一处公园坐椅上其死前发生了何事至今不明乌鸦救命Someon

友情提示:本文共有 5508 个字,阅读大概需要 12 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

1849年10月7日 埃德加·爱伦·坡奄奄一息地

躺在马里兰州巴尔的摩的一处公园坐椅上

其死前发生了何事至今不明

乌鸦

救命

Someone help us!

-在四楼 -上楼 -是 长官

- It"s the fourth floor. - Upstairs. - Yes, sir.

跟上来

Come on.

No!

放过我女儿 可怜可怜她

Not my daughter! Mercy!

让开

Give us room.

待在这 快来

Stay there. Come on.

放过她

Not her!

-把门撞开 -是 长官

- Break it down. - Yes, sir.

我们是巴尔的摩警察

Baltimore Police!

灯给我

Give me some light.

Oh, no.

-没人 -不可能

- It"s empty. - That"s impossible.

我们听见门被锁上了

We heard a door lock.

该死 快检查窗户

Damn it, the window!

钉死了

It"s nailed shut.

老天

Dear God.

门属脊索动物

Phylum Chordata...

亚门属脊椎动物

Subphylum Vertebrata.

怀有小猫

With kittens...

上帝的自然之道 并不行于人间

The ways of God in nature, as in providence, are not our ways.

很高兴再见到大家

Lovely to see you all again.

你好 里根 想我了吗

Hello, Reagan. Did you miss me?

我很高兴能回到巴尔的摩

I"m naturally delighted to be back in Baltimore

但说实话 我还是不太习惯这里的天气

but in all honesty I"m feeling a bit under the weather.

不过 俗话说得好

However, it has been said

要是白兰地都治不好的病就无药可医了

that what brandy cannot cure has no cure.

所以敬康复中的老朋友一小杯如何

So what say you to a snifter for an old, ailing friend?

不好意思 你说什么

I"m sorry. What?

没什么

Nothing.

这么是说你这里的白兰地卖完了吗

I can assume, then, that you"re out of brandy?

我们这里的白兰地多着呢

We"ve got many bottles back there.

所以还是钱的问题

So it"s a question of finances.

我可不想吓唬你

I don"t mean to shock you

坡 但我们有段时间没看见你了

Poe, but we haven"t seen you in a while.

你上次在这里闹得可不怎么好看

Last time you were here, well, things got rather ugly.

我得补充一句 我几天前回到市里

Been back in town only a few days to find quite shockingly, I might add

却惊讶地发现自己好像信用全无了

I seem to have exhausted any sort of credit I once had.

好吧 如果你是想要钱

Fine, fine. If it"s money you want...

数钱的时候手别抽筋了

Try not to shit yourself.

是真钱

That"s real.

这些水手的酒钱也算我头上

Spot these sailors around, too, on me.

拜托 老兄 又怎么了

Christ, man, now what?

这只够上次的酒钱

That"ll just about cover the last tab.

你非要这么不近人情吗

Are you really gonna be this cruel?

爱国者报明天要刊登一则书评

The "Patriot" is publishing

到那时我就大红大紫了

a review tomorrow. I"ll be flush by dawn.

要是报纸上登了你写的哪怕就一个字

If the paper publishes anything you write

明天你来找我 我请客

you come back tomorrow, I"ll buy you the shot.

明天? 明天我可能就死了

Tomorrow? Tomorrow I might be dead.

或者可能是你

Or you might be.

-我愿意冒这个险 -这样如何

- I"ll risk it. - How"s this?

谁认出我 我就请他喝一杯

I get a drink for any man here who recognises me

能背出我的一首诗也行

or one of my poems.

你最好快滚出去 不然我让你脑袋开花

Better get to the door before I split your head open.

我脑袋已经开花了 你这满嘴哈哈的傻大个

My head is already split open, you overgrown mouth-breather.

放尊重点 不然就给你点颜色瞧瞧

So show me some respect or I"ll give you a personal tour.

我是个举世闻名的诗人

I"m an internationally lauded poet.

怪不得你赚不到钱

That"s why you"ve got no money.

-我可是坡 -我就是这个意思

- I am Poe. - That"s what I said.

不是破 傻大个 是坡

Not poor, mouth-breather! Poe!

坡 埃德加·爱伦·坡 明白了吗

Poe! Edgar Allan Poe! Does it ring a bell?!

没有

No.

能接下句者 赏酒一杯

A drink to any man in this room who can finish this line!

乌鸦低谙

"Quoth the Raven..."

-滚蛋 -无名作者的诗

- Piss off! - By I.P. Daley!

乌鸦低谙

"Quoth the Raven"!

永不复焉

"Nevermore!"

这首诗脍炙人口

It is a very favourite poem.

法兰西万岁

Vive la France!

傻子们

Slobs!

小市民们

Philistines!

如果总是这样左耳进右耳出

You wouldn"t recognise an authentic American literary voice

你就认不出真正的美国文学之声

if it hissed in one ear and slithered out the other.

但我们知道

Yet we know other things.

打得你满地找牙会很疼

It can much hurt to pick your teeth up with broke fingers.

你的想象力到此为止了吗 真是满脑浆糊

Is that your imagination"s limit, you mental oyster?

我能构思出比这丰富得多的酷刑

I can conjure a multitude of more exquisite torments.

把你的眼珠泡在浓碱里

Your eyeballs dissolving in a teaspoon of lye!

用铁钳把你的舌头拧出来

Your tongue torn from your throat with a blacksmith"s tongs!

用热沥青给你洗肠 把你的睾丸串起来

An enema of boiling tar! A testicle impaled on a kebab skewer!

滚出去 混蛋

Get out, you shit!

慢点 放在这

Slowly. Here.

把她放下

Put her down.

她还只是个孩子

She"s just a girl.

什么样的怪物会这么残忍

What kind of monster would do this?

凯瑟琳·拉夫特 36岁

Katherine LaForte, 36.

她的女儿安娜 12岁

Her daughter Anna, 12.

她是被勒死的

She was strangled.

她还这么小

She"s so young.

凶手身形真大

He was a large man.

根据他手印的尺寸推断

By the extent of his grip

他拇指到食指长超过8英寸

over eight inches from thumb to forefinger.

纽曼警长 你确定有人从里面反锁门吗

Captain Newman, you agree someone locked the door from the inside?

确信无疑 我们到达时听见门被反锁

Absolutely. We heard the door lock as we arrived.

但是你们撞开门时 凶手已经不见了

And by the time you broke down the door, the murderer was gone.

消失得无影无踪

Not a trace.

你们进入房间时窗户是关上的吗

The window was closed when you came into the room?

不是关上 是钉上了

Not just closed, nailed shut.

告诉我 体型如此庞大的一个人

Tell me, how does such a large man escape so quickly

是如何从一个门从里面上锁

from a room in which the door has been locked from the inside

窗户被钉上的房间迅速逃脱

and the window nailed shut?

我不知道 但市长要一个说法 探长

I"m not sure, but the mayor wants results this time, Inspector.

让你的人去审问附近的住户

Have your man question the neighbours.

我要一份来过这里的人的名单

I want a list of all the men who visited these premises.

是 长官

Yes, sir.

弹簧驱动的一把锁

A lock... triggered by a spring.

但是钉子已经被...

But the nail had...

被从中间钜掉了

Cut, mid-shaft.

我检查过窗户十次 都没发现有弹簧

I checked the window ten times and never found a spring.

我本来也发现不了 但是...

I wouldn"t have found it either except...

但是什么

What is it?

这个案子我很熟悉

This crime is familiar to me.

别又来这套 坡先生

Not again, Mr Poe.

老天

Christ.

早上好 珀西

Good morning, Percy.

跟上次不同 汉米尔顿船长

Contrary to precedent, Captain Hamilton, I"ve no intention

我这次来不是为了要钱

of asking for money.

你想怎么样 坡

What do you want, Poe?

我是为了您女儿回巴尔的摩来的 查尔斯

I"ve come back to town for your daughter, Charles.

-等我死了再说吧 -这也算是个选择吗

- Over my dead body. - Is that an option?

坡 别这样

Poe, please.

我发现你跟你的一些烂故事一样让人讨厌

You know I find you as revolting as some of your stupid stories.

一些而已 不是全部

Some, but not all.

顺便 你今天真美

You look lovely today. By the way.

出去 坡 不然我现在就开枪打死你

Get out, Poe, before I shoot you where you sit.

然后让我的鲜血和脑浆

And risk splattering blood

溅到您女儿精致的丝绸裙上吗

and brains over your daughter"s fine silk dress?

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《乌鸦(2012)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《大卫·科波菲尔的个人史》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《大卫·科波菲尔的个人史》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果大卫·科波菲尔的个人史谢谢大家Thank you.我人生中的主人公到底是我Whether I turn out to be the hero of my own story抑或担任这一角色的另有其人or whether that station will be held by anybody else...这些点滴时刻必将揭...

2020-06-14 #经典句子

电影《金银岛(1990)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《金银岛(1990)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果The squire and Dr. Livesey...长官和利夫西医生…... having asked me to write down the particulars of Treasure Island...…一直嘱咐我把金银岛的细节写出来…... leaving nothing out but the bearings of the island itself...…除了它的位...

2023-12-03 #经典句子

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子