第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《某人必须堕落》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2007-05-02

等一下 等一下 你在Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Whatre you听着 听着 你是想要钱吗 因为我Listen, listen, is this

友情提示:本文共有 4461 个字,阅读大概需要 9 分钟。

等一下 等一下 你在

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! What"re you...

听着 听着 你是想要钱吗 因为我

Listen, listen, is this about money, man, because I...

狗娘养的

Son of a bitch.

兄弟 求你了

Man, please.

求你了 求你了 求你了

Please, please, please.

别这么做

Don"t do this shit.

Fuck.

求你了

Please.

求你了 别 求你了

Please, don"t. Please.

你不必 你不必这么做

You don"t... You don"t have to do this.

我还有个儿子

I got a little boy.

妈的

Shit.

我们在天上的父

Our Father which art in heaven,

愿人都尊你的名为圣

hallowed be thy name.

某人必须堕落

警方对凶手的

Police are baffled by the level

暴行程度非常不解

of brutality which they"ve seen committed by the murderer.

这是肯塔基州路易斯维尔市

This is officially the first serial killer

史上的第一个连环杀手

in Louisville, Kentucky"s history.

这位凶手仍逍遥法外

The murderer is still at large.

因此市民也被要求待在室内

Residents are being asked to stay indoors.

让我们来看看其他新闻

In other news,

创新科技有限公司的股价

Innotech"s stock has dropped

在本季度下跌了20%

20 percent this quarter.

好了

All right.

现在

Now,

这不是我们业绩最好的一个月

we didn"t exactly have the best month.

事实上 达里尔

In fact, Darryl,

你是最差的

you were the worst.

差很多

By a lot!

然而 我们现在仍然在努力

Now, however, we are still pacing

完成本季度的目标

to meet this quarter"s goal.

我必须得好好表扬一下莎拉·德拉文

I have to give a big shout out to Sarah Draven.

她不仅一月份在内布拉斯加州

Not only did she land a big account

搞定了一笔大单

in Nebraska in January,

还分享了这笔财富

also sharing the wealth.

她超过了六名销售助手

She racked up six sales assists

才让我们完成三月份的计划

to bring our team to plan in March.

莎拉

Sarah,

这是给你的

this is for you.

会议结束

That"s the meeting.

奥尔顿 给我带个三明治

Alton, sandwich.

太好了

Great.

抱歉 瓦尔加斯先生

I"m sorry, Mr. Vargas,

我能稍后再打给您吗

may I call you back in just a moment?

好的

Oh, great.

好的 谢谢你

Okay, thank you.

是的 拜拜

Yes, bye-bye.

好了 你有什么事吗

Yes, may I help you?

我需要你

I need you.

到我办公室去

In my office.

立刻

Now!

请坐

Have a seat.

我要跟你谈谈那些钱

Now, I"m going to talk to you about your numbers.

这是最后一次了

This will be the last time.

我就快完成这个月的指标了 布拉德

I"m trending to hit target this month, Brad.

我不知道你在说什么

I don"t know what you"re talking about.

我还真有一些新的

I actually have a few new--

不 不 不 不

No, no, no, no.

要包养你的钱

Your fucking numbers.

包养的钱 宝贝

The digits, baby.

你儿子需要一个老爹

Your son needs a daddy.

你妻子怎么办

What about your wife?

你就是个大混蛋

You"re a douchelord.

你嘴上的是疱疹吗

Is that a herpes blister on your lip?

不是 我刮胡子划破了

No, I cut myself shaving.

我想说的是

What I"m saying

我想在工作之外

is that I would like to see more of you

多见见你

away from work.

还有

And...

如果你需要经济上的帮助

If you need some help financially...

那也是小事一桩

No big deal.

我听说你想买房子

I hear you"re looking to buy a house.

是的 你的好意我心领了

Yeah, no thanks.

我宁愿去吸我自己放出来的屁

I think I would rather suck the fart out of my own ass.

你知道吗

You know what,

我很喜欢这次谈话

I really enjoyed this talk.

简直太棒了

It was totally great.

我们对彼此的了解加深了不少

We discovered a lot about each other.

我没有疱疹

I don"t have herpes!

我的天呐

Oh, God!

奥尔顿 天呐 你知道我很胆小的

Alton, Jesus, you know I have a weak stomach.

嗨 女孩

Hola, chica.

你好吗

Como esta?

你今天过得怎么样 我的拉丁情人

How are you today, my Latin lover?

奥罗拉的销售还顺利吗

Oh, did the Aurora sale go through?

他们简直浪费了我所有的时间

Ugh, they literally wasted all of my time.

一般人可能都会觉得我的爱情生活

I mean, you"d think my love life

已经让我对此做好准备了 但其实

would prepare me for this but...

那你的爱情生活怎么样呢

And how is your love life?

我以为做一个床上的可人小受

Well, I suppose that there must be some sort of drawback

肯定会有什么坏处

to being a beautiful, slender little animal in the sack

但我实在想不出来

but I can"t think of one.

说真的 我就像一个有袋类动物

Seriously, I"m like a fucking marsupial

只不过眉毛要好看太多了

but with much better eyebrows.

是这样吗

Yeah?

好吧 你是对的

Yeah, I"d have to agree.

亲爱的 能跟你在一起的男人

Oh, honey, any man"s going to be

肯定是上辈子拯救了银河系

lucky to be with you.

你不要放弃就好啦

You just got to keep trying.

我已经他妈很努力地在试了

I"m trying my motherfuckingist.

你呢 亲爱的

And what about you, dear?

你可是最稀有的玫瑰之一

You are one of the rarest of roses.

有对谁感兴趣吗

Interested in anyone?

除非你准备好放弃撩俊男

Not unless you are ready to give up on muchachos

不然我是不会对你说实话的

and make an honest woman out of me.

好啦 开玩笑的

Yeah, no, no.

我养着谢博德呢 我只关心他这一个男性

I"m raising Shepherd and he is all the man that I need.

莎拉

Sarah!

来我的办公室一下

I need to see you in my office.

立刻

Now.

他今天脾气特别爆

He is full of spit and vinegar today.

我早该知道的

And I should know.

我在他的俱乐部里吐了一大口痰

I totally hocked a loogie in his club.

我的天呐

Oh my God.

你太恶心了

You are so filthy.

叫我杰克逊小姐

Ms. Jackson if you"re nasty.

SM中施虐者鞭打受虐者时说的话 这样受虐者就知道该叫S什么了

别这样 布拉德 我已经跟你讲过了

Come on, Brad, I already told you.

不 不 不 不是那件事

No, no, no, no, no, it"s not about that.

不 不 不

No, no, no.

是关于你卖的那笔账

It"s about that account you sold.

内布拉斯加洋蓟那个

Nebraska Artichoke?

那是笔假账

It"s fraudulent.

什么

What?

那是我今年最大的一笔单子

No, that was literally my biggest sale this year.

不可能

It can"t be.

我们整个团队都达成过协议了

It brought our team to term.

听着 我现在绝对不能被停薪

Look, look, I cannot have my pay docked right now.

我真的很需要这笔钱

Okay, I really needed that.

这么说吧 现在的问题在于

See, that"s the thing is...

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《某人必须堕落》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子